I was thinking I wanted to post something for Valentines Day but I didn’t know what. But Watch The Sky has taken care of that. She is hosting her second annual 14 Things That Spark Your Day event. So read mine and then do your own and use Mr Linky on her site to share your sparky things.
But before I begin…
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to my good friend Ewok. Have a great day and I hope you get to eat cake…and chocolate…and maybe get dinner out 🙂 Peace out.
Ok, now I can begin:
1. When hubby washes the pots and pans after a meal
2. A warm fire
3. Birds chirping on a spring morning
4. When my daughter sleeps the whole night through
5. A snuggle with a kitty
6. When friends drop by
7. A good book
8. My quillow
9. Uplifting music
10. Unprovoked kisses and hugs from my 2 year old
11. The fact that hubby asked me what I wanted for Valentines Day 🙂
12. Iced tea
14. Frech Vanilla cappucino
Okay, there you have it. Head over to Watch the Sky now!