There’s one of those “meme’s” (who came up with that word anyway?) going around where you post seven random things about yourself. Since there are probably 700,000 random and rogue things about me, I thought I could give you seven. I didn’t officially get tagged but have read a few who tagged everyone so I’m playing and you can’t stop me. so there.
1. I have OCD when it comes to things like doing the dishes and hanging clothes on the line. Mike was helpful and hung a load out this morning but each time I looked out the kitchen window and saw the clothes…it bothered me. All the babies clothes should have been hung together; shirts, then pants, then PJ’s but not the bibs, they come later. Then either mine or Mike’s things, same order. Then at the end is towels and clothes and then last of all, the bibs. Each of the categories should be as color-coordinated as possible going from dark to light. I will not hang my under things on the line. Everyone elses are fair game. I told Mike that as he was heading out there this morning.
I know. Believe me, I know.
2. I use the same glass to drink from all day. It’s a Batman collectable glass mug that McDonald’s had years ago. I only “collected” that one…I don’t even like Batman. If it ever breaks, I will be on ebay looking for a new one right after I finish crying. Oh yeah, I wash it everytime I do dishes which is at least twice a day.
Maybe I shouldn’t be doing this 🙂
3. I HATE clutter but I also HATE cleaning it up. The hating of cleaning it usually wins so I have lots of clutter…which I hate.
4. I LOVE when there are vaccuum tracks on the floor…but not to the extent that I vaccuum more than 2 or 3 times a week. Our new house has no carpet. I will miss the vaccuum tracks.
5. I really like watching Dora the Explorer and have learned lots of Spanish words. I haven’t yet watched it without Chloe. I fear that day is coming…
6. I love the show LOST. I love it. I really, really, really do. The fact that today is Wednesday and it is on in about a half hour makes me a little giddy.
7. I hate the phone. I don’t like to make phone calls at all. I don’t mind receiving them because there is no anticipation involved unless I know you might call. Once I am actually on the phone I am usually ok. Usually, but not always. Certain people I can talk to no problem, others I stutter or say things like “potateo” (did ya catch that the other day Charmin?)
Ok, you know some weird things about me that you may have already known. It’s possible you think I’m nuts and that’s ok. It’s who I am and I’ve come to accept some of it.
I’m going to actually tag some people. I tag Anne – so I don’t offend her again. Erin – because I’m sure she has nothing better to do now that her baby is 5 whole weeks old. And Lea – because she’s as quirky as I am 🙂 Don’t feel pressured…just do it.